Confirmation of availability of Vaccination
Visiting the Hospital and Reservation
Vaccination after seeing a doctor
Confirmation of next vaccination date
- The person who knows the health condition of the child bring the child.
- Measure the temperature of your child at home.
- Maternal and child health handbook is brought to visit.
- Take the bath the day before the inoculation and dress the child in clean clothes.
- If possible, do not bring a child who will not be vaccinated.
Precautions after vaccination
- Stay in the hospital for 20 to 30 minutes after the inoculation and observe the condition of the child.
- Observe carefully for at least 3 hours after return.
- Prevent from intense exercise on the day of vaccination and the next day.
- Clean the inoculated part.
- At least 3 days after inoculation, please pay special attention and observe. If you have a fever or cramps you must go to doctor.
- Your child must be laid on their backs to sleep.